Friday, October 17, 2008

Today Sydney had a great visit at the doctors. Mommy did not though. My bloodpressure was 160/90 and I needed to be monitored. Now the Dr. wants me to be on modified bedrest. This should be interesting with Gary and the kids. The Dr is afraid of pre-eclampsia. This pregnsncy is going to kill me yet!
Syd is head down and is doing really well. We have one more visit on tues. in Jersey then we are off to Philly. We only have about a month left. Now the anxiety is starting. I am so ready to have my body back, I am not ready to deal with the what happens after part.
Thank you for all the prayers and support.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I am praying that they can get your blood pressure under control.

I had pre-eclampsia with my CDH baby and they had to induce me at 36 weeks. But fortunately everything turned out fine.

Liz and Shane Nelson said...

We are praying that your blod pressure gets under control. Stay strong and positive!
We are thinking of you